Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Passion is where it begins and ends for me. Life is all about identifying your passions and living them out. I love to ride, and like most bikers I like to talk about riding as much as I love to do it. Early on in my career I discovered that what I enjoyed most about practicing law was helping people. My wife, Ginger, and I have made our home in the Carolinas and there is no other place I’d rather live or ride. These days, my passions have come full circle. It is a joy to practice law in a way that allows me to represent my fellow bikers which is where my heart lies.
Most of my clients, many of whom have become personal friends will tell you that I am an easy going guy. But when I defend my clients, I fight to win. I genuinely care about each person that I represent and I understand the obstacles we face as bikers, both on the road and in the courtroom. I enjoy getting to personally know each of my clients and understanding their burdens. Most importantly it is fulfilling for me to be able to harness my passion and bring justice for my clients.
I know how throwing my leg over my bike makes me feel…free. It is my goal to handle your case in such a way that you get back to your passion.
See you out on the road!
North Carolina Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
North Carolina, 1975
Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama Juris Doctor – 1975
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member
- US Federal Court 26th Judicial District – Eastern & Western Divisions, Member
- American Association of Justice (Formerly American Trial Lawyers Assoc.), Member
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice Accepted to appear and have tried cases before
- The United States District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- The United States District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- Admitted to practice by all state courts in North Carolina
Disclaimer: Any result The Karney Law Firm may have achieved on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate that the same or similar results can be obtained for other clients. Every case is different and the outcome of a particular matter depends on a variety of factors.